News & Events
Session Two for the 2014-2015 season begins on Wednesday, October 29th and runs for 8 weeks until Tuesday, December 23rd.
- Registration is taken on a first come, first served basis so make sure your child’s space is reserved.
- Children will remain in same classes and days unless the teacher or parent would like to have their child’s class time changed.
- If we do not hear from you by the end of the 7th week of Session One, we will fill that class spot with students who are on the waiting list.
- Prices are based on an 8-week session.
- 10% discount on second child in family (doesn’t include registration fee)
- You are entitled to two makeup classes per session. Must be made up during that session.
- Payments are due in full prior to the first class of each session.
Mom & Me Tot Classes – Once a week: $129 View Schedule >
Pre-School Classes (Ages 3-4) – Once a week: $149, Twice a week: $200 View Schedule >
1 Hour Class – Once a week: $159, Twice a week: $245 View Schedule >
1.5 Hour Class – Once a week: $180, Twice a week: $260 View Schedule >
Cheerleading Groups – $160 View Schedule >
To register, visit the front desk – for more information give us a call at 978-740-9600. We look forward to seeing you!
It’s that time of year again! Our first Fall gymnastics session begins on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 and will run for 8 weeks until Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
How to Sign Up:
1) Find a class starting in September 2014
2) Print and complete our Registration Form and our class form
3) Return to the gym (preferrably during our open-registration dates below) with both forms, and payment as soon as possible
Be sure to check with us to ensure your preferred class time is available.
Stop by the Gym to During our Open Registration Dates
• August 21st from 9am – 12noon and 6pm – 8pm
• August 26 or August 28 from 6pm – 8pm
Registration and Payment Policy
Registration is taken on a first come, first served basis. Payment in full is due at time of registration, along w/registration fee of $45.00 per student. Please make check out to BAKER’S SCHOOL OF GYMNASTICS with student name in the memo.
• Prices are based on an 8 week session.
• 10% discount on second child in family. (Does not include registration fee.)
• You are entitled to 2 make classes per session. You must make up during that session
• Parent & Me Classes: Once a week $129.00
• Pre – School Classes Ages 3 & 4: Once a week $149.00; Twice a week $200.00
• 1 Hour Class: Once a week $159.00; Twice a week $245.00
• 1.5 Hour Class: Once a week $180.00; Twice a week $260.00
• Cheerleading Groups: Once a week $160.00
Payments are due in full prior to the first class of each session. No refunds, no deduction from session payments. Make up must be used within this session.
All forms along with payment in full must be returned by mail or at the gym by Aug 28, 2014. Call 978.740.9600 now or come in to reserve your spot!
Gymnastics is a great summer activity for children of all ages and levels. To view the tentative class days and times, check out our Summer schedule (click on July to see Summer classes). To sign up for this session which runs from July 7th to August 22nd, 2014 visit the front desk. If you’d like more information, please call the gym at 978.740.9600. We are looking forward to Summer fun in the gym, hope to see you there.
This year, Baker’s Gymnastics will be holding three Summer Gymnastics Clinics!
Our clinics are a fun time for all ages – come and join us, make new friends and learn new skills. Spots fill up quickly so reserve yours now. Visit our front desk, and sign up with a $35 non-refundable deposit. Clinics will include gymnastics instruction on all events, along with other activities such as gymnastics obstacle courses, games, and arts & crafts! Snack and drink will be provided.
Cost: $150 per Clinic
Times: 9AM to Noon
– Clinic #1: July 14 – 17, 2014
– Clinic #2: August 4 – 7, 2014
– Clinic #3: August 11 – 14, 2014
Come join the fun!
Session Five begins on Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 and runs eight weeks until Friday, June 27th. With this session comes Baker’s Gymnastics’ Showtime 2014! This is a gymnastics show in which all of our current students may perform in, and you may invite friends and family to see choreographed routines from your child’s class.
Showtime dates and times to be announced for the end of June – and more details to follow.
Save your spot. Call the gym at 978.740.9600 and register now for Session Five.
Session Four began March 1st, 2014, and runs for 9 calendar weeks, ending on Friday May 2nd, 2014 (Saturday classes end April 19th). Did you miss registration? No worries – call the gym to register for the rest of the session! Start now, and receive a pro-rated cost!
Baker’s will be closed during April school vacation (week of 4/21/14 – 4/26/14).
Baker’s Gymnastics will be closed for the holidays from Tuesday, December 24, 2013 until Thursday, January 1, 2014. The third session begins Thursday, January 2, 2014, and will run 8 weeks until February 26, 2014.
Make sure you sign up for the third session! Call the gym at 978.740.9600 to reserve your space.
Enjoy your vacation and we hope to see you in the new year!
Session Two began on Tuesday – there’s still time to register (even if you missed this week – we offer two make-up classes per session!). This session will run for 8 weeks until Monday, December 23, 2013. If you want to register, but got all caught up in Halloween, we have on-going registration at the gym Monday through Friday 3:30 to 6:00PM, and on Saturday from 9:30 to 2PM. Just come by to sign up for a class, or for more information.
Registration is taken on a first come, first served basis and payment in full for class is due at time of registration (along with the once a year registration fee of $45.00 per student).
It’s that time of year again! Our fall session is here – classes fill up quickly, so be sure to register ASAP for the class of your choice. The Fall Gymnastics Session One began on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 and runs for eight weeks until Monday, October 28th, 2013.
There is open on-going registration at Baker’s School of Gymnastics in Salem on Mon – Friday 3:30 – 6:30PM. Please call if unable to make it during those times.
Registration & Payment Policy
Registration for gymnastics classes is taken on a first come, first served basis, and payment in full for class is due at time of registration, along with a registration fee of $45/student. Please make check payable to Baker’s School of Gymnastics, with the student’s name in the memo.
Pricing per Session
Mom & Me Classes
Once a Week: $125
Pre-school Classes (Ages 3 & 4)
Once a Week: $145
Twice a Week: $200
1 Hour Classes (Ages 5+)
Once a Week: $155
Twice a Week: $245
1.5 Hour Classes
Once a Week: $175
Twice a Week: $260
Once a Week: $160
Register ASAP by visiting the gym during business hours Mon – Friday 3:30 – 6:30PM, or give us a call at 978.740.9600 to find a time that works for you!
Want to learn your back handspring this summer? Or perfect your round-off? Or maybe connect the two, and add a back tuck? Check out our cheer tumbling class which will run on Thursday’s from 5:00 – 6:00PM this summer! This class for all skill levels and is aimed at helping students gain tumbling skills to make their favorite cheering squad.