Guess What? Session One begins Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014!
It's that time of year again! Our first Fall gymnastics session begins on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 and will run for 8 weeks until Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
How to Sign Up:
1) Find a class starting in September 2014
2) Print and complete our Registration Form and our class form
3) Return to the gym (preferrably during our open-registration dates below) with both forms, and payment as soon as possible
Be sure to check with us to ensure your preferred class time is available.
Stop by the Gym to During our Open Registration Dates
• August 21st from 9am – 12noon and 6pm – 8pm
• August 26 or August 28 from 6pm – 8pm
Registration and Payment Policy
Registration is taken on a first come, first served basis. Payment in full is due at time of registration, along w/registration fee of $45.00 per student. Please make check out to BAKER’S SCHOOL OF GYMNASTICS with student name in the memo.
• Prices are based on an 8 week session.
• 10% discount on second child in family. (Does not include registration fee.)
• You are entitled to 2 make classes per session. You must make up during that session
• Parent & Me Classes: Once a week $129.00
• Pre - School Classes Ages 3 & 4: Once a week $149.00; Twice a week $200.00
• 1 Hour Class: Once a week $159.00; Twice a week $245.00
• 1.5 Hour Class: Once a week $180.00; Twice a week $260.00
• Cheerleading Groups: Once a week $160.00
Payments are due in full prior to the first class of each session. No refunds, no deduction from session payments. Make up must be used within this session.
All forms along with payment in full must be returned by mail or at the gym by Aug 28, 2014. Call 978.740.9600 now or come in to reserve your spot!